This post is dedicated to my little gremlins, The Bear and the Dragonfly.
10. They look super cute, but are capable of dastardly deeds.
9. Somehow they sneak the treats off the counter without being seen.
8. Two words: Sharp. Nails.
7. When words don’t work, they resort to primal wails…
6. and when wails don’t work… they bite.
5. If they are having a “moment” and you try to pick them up to console them, they somehow wiggle out of your grasp.
4. Have you tried to get an unwilling toddler in the bath? Yeah…
3. If you feed them solid foods after midnight, bad things happen
2. They come into your room, in the middle of the night, and all you hear are shuffling feet until you open your eyes and they are staring at you.
1. They are cuddly and snuggly and sing the most beautiful songs.
Hope you enjoyed the giggle!
- Thursday’s List: Top Ten Signs you might be a (Caffeinated) Catholic Mama
- Thursday’s List: 10 ways to tell someone is from the Milwaukee Area
- The Top Ten Ways Spin Class is kind of like Childbirth
- Top Ten Things to say to encourage a nursing mother
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.