Random 11 – Thanks to ConservaMom!
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Not sure who will play along, but these can be kind of fun. I am all about randomess sometimes. Alrighty then… here they are:
CaffeinatedCatholicMama’s Random 11:
1. I spoke German in school from age 4 to age 18 then opted not to take German in college. Worst decision ever.
2. I am double-jointed and can do crazy party tricks.
3. I have never smoked marijuana or cigarettes. I have smoked a cigar.
4. I have a crush on Brian Williams and David Gregory form NBC news.
5. My husband and I eloped in Florida and then had a Catholic Wedding a week later.
6. I play the flute and sing Alto (usually Alto 2/ Tenor 1)
7. I have a bad habit of not putting lids back on jars.
8. I like Braunschweiger
9. I can’t drink weak/ light roast coffee
10. I an a fan of Sci-Fi, but I don’t really like Sci-Fi/ Fantasy novels.
11. I attended autopsies while in Grad School
Here are my answers to ConservamomE’s questions:
1.How do you take your Coffee? In a 16 oz cup, usually 2-3 creams and 2 raw sugars
2.What is one place you could visit anywhere in the world and why? Rome to see the Vatican
3.What time do you usually get up in the morning? Between 615 and 630a
4. Book everyone must read. Theology of the Body for Beginners
5. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Octopus
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully still in SoCal with 4 more kids! But I’d settle for 2 more.
7. What is one cause close to your heart? The American Heart Association (no pun intended.) My mom and her mother both died, young, from heart trouble.
8. Music station you listen to in the car. iPod.
9. What are the first three things you would do if you had a million dollars? Pay off my student loans.
10. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Honestly? Check email and Twitter. It’s sad.
11. What is your favorite movie? A tie between Ghostbusters and Airplane.
Random People I’m tagging:
1. The Kennedy Adventures
4. Sew Fearless
Questions for my Tags:
- Cake or Pie?
- If you had a superpower (besides lactation) what would it be?
- Favorite newscaster?
- What is your family car?
- Favorite Food?
- Biggest regret?
- How did you/ will you decide on your kids’ names?
- What is your can’t-miss-TV show?
- If you go to church, where do you sit: front, middle or back?
- What time do you go to bed?
- Did you honeymoon? Where?
Heart Facts: Your heart beats about 100,000 times in one day and about 35 million times in a year. During an average lifetime, the human heart will beat more than 2.5 billion times.
Don’t forget to head over to ConservaMom and enter in the giveaways!